Hello to all! Happy Friday!
I was having a moment and realized I had to relearn a lot of different things in 2016. This year has been challenging yet exciting. I’ve learned so much about myself and others this year. Here are a little over 10 things that I’ve relearned about myself this year. These are my affirmations and I will carry these with me for the next years to come and will add more.
- I am a speaker, just haven’t pushed it yet.
- I am whole.
- I am loved.
- I am everything I set my heart out to be.
- I am a fighter for those things I desire.
- I am a great writer, I have so many books inside of me and they will be published.
- I am enough.
- I am not broken, just bend.
- I care but I am not an affectionate person. I’m working on that.
- I have a strong/voice role in life.
- Love others but love yourself more. You need to step away and take care of yourself before you give everything away and don’t have anything left for you.
- YOU ARE IMPORTANT. WORTHY. VALUABLE.
Never give up. Some of these things I was telling myself the opposite of for so long. I want to be known for my writings and not my natural hair. That has been my intent this year. Less hair talk more self promotion. I have been more intention with pushing myself and sharing things that will help others. I have to understand that my voice is powerful.
I encourage you to reflect on the things that you had to relearn for 2016. It can be simple as loving yourself. Definitely something to think about. I wanted to share my top 10.
Until next post!
Shine bright and don’t forget to Find Your Light!