It’s been 4 years. I still can’t believe it. Listed is the link with how I’m living with an autoimmune disease. How I’m living with an autoimmune disease It doesn’t seem like it’s been that long. So there really isn’t a guide to get you through the whole gluten free process. My biggest thing is: Support! Support! Support! I haven’t really been tracking my process but I have been keeping mental notes of all the different brand of foods that I have tried and enjoyed and the ones that I don’t. I will be listing all of my favorite brands and the things I like from their lines. I’ve tried a lot of different foods in the past 4 years so this list could go on and on but these are my go to things. I hope you enjoy and I would love to hear some of the things that you enjoy that I didn’t list.
Basic Gluten Free Foods List:
- Canyon Bakehouse
- Aldi’s Brand-Live GFree
- Hamburger Buns-Udi’s-improved
- Hotdog Buns-Udis’-improved
- Aldi’s Plain Wraps
- Toufayan Bakeries
- Vanilla Cake
- Bob Red Mill’s
- Muffin mix-King Arthur
- Brownie mix-King Arthur
- Chocolate Cake Mix
- King Arthur
- Bob Red Mill’s
- Store/Premade Cakes/Cupcakes-
- Inspired by Happiness-Dreaming of chocolate and White Chocolate layer cake
- Inspired by Happiness-Dreaming of Strawberries white chocolate shortcake
- Franny’s All Natural Gluten Free White Iced White Cupcakes-(These are the bomb.com)
- Croutons-Texas Toast now has a gluten free option
- Pancake/Waffle Mix
- Maple Grove Farms
- Vanilla Wafers
- McDougall’s Pad Thai Gluten Free Noodles(like noodles in a cup)
- Breakfast Foods
- Oatmeal-Quaker-(some can’t eat oats and others can, this brand is really good even without adding fruit)
- Pancakes-Aldi’s brand
- Cereal-the list of cereal can go on for days
- Van’s-Cinnamon Heaven and Honey Crunch
- Mom’s Best-Safari Cocoa Crunch
- Poptarts-Glutino Gluten Free Toaster Pastry
- King Arthur
- Bob Red Mill’s 1-to-1 gluten free flour
- Cup4Cup Gluten Free Flour
- Against the Grain
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Aldi’s Live Gfree Stuffed Sandwiches-taste just like regular Hotpockets
Crackers & Pretzels/Chips
- Lance(this brand has the peanut crackers just like the regular crackers, these are delicious as well)-Perfect Snack
- Breton-These are my all time favorite(I would give these 10 stars if that is even possible, great with salads)
- Snyder’s Pretzels for the Win!
- Utz-read the labels for these but they are
These are my favorites. Well at least the ones that I have tried thus far on my journey. I’ve tried a lot of different brands over the last 4 years and I’m pretty sure I will be trying more brands, especially as I come across them online and in stores. Most fruit and meat are naturally gluten free and if you are having issues believing that, make sure to double check and read the labels before you make a purchase. I always fear reading that wheat/gluten is showing in common products but trust me it does pop up in the least expected way/things.
Are you gluten free? Which brands have you tried that aren’t listed above? Are any of the brands or things listed any of your favorites? Please leave a comment with any foods that are gluten free that you think I would enjoy trying. I hope you enjoyed the list of my favorites. I’m pretty sure I will be adding to this list sooner than later.
Until the next post!
Shine Bright and don’t forget to FIND YOUR LIGHT!